Re: SS changes/X Stock class

Subject: Re: SS changes/X Stock class
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 16:58:10 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999 TeamZ3@aol.com wrote:
> I suppose if there were enough people with $125k BMW Z8's, $110k 911TT's,
> etc. petitioning the SEB for a Xtreme Stock class it would happen.  However,
> traditionally people with these cars don't *toy* around in Solo2.  I don't
> believe there is a big enough demand to justify what will ultimately be
> another poorly attended class.

I'd love to see those cars in stock classes and wouldn't mind if another
class is created for them.

But please, for the love of all that's holy and right in the world, DON'T
call it Xtreme Stock!

Stupid "X-Generation" crap.

Mark
(Yeah, I'm in the X-generation.  whatever.  Guess I gotta go get my
toungue chained to my navel now or something)