Re: CM Passengers

To: msirota@isc.upenn.edu, washburn@dwave.net
Subject: Re: CM Passengers
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 22:22:09 EDT
I gotta respond  to this one!!!!! My S2 is probably the narrowest of all the
S2's ever built. Thats why I wanted it for Solo II. The passenger side of the
"Tub" is very small.
When I got the car it had a huge battery mounted there. This was mainly for
ballast.
The guy who had the car before me needed the weight to make the minimum. He
was about 5'8" and 160lbs. I removed it and rewired to eliminate the battery.
I don't have belts on the passenger side but have thought of adding them for
the "Come take a ride" factor. I would love to take some of the local H,D,C,E
Stock boys for a little "Fun Run". Of course with the on board camera shooting
right at them!!!!!! That might be good for next years "Nats" video?  What do
you think
"Markie Boy"?

Mike B.