AP protest

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: AP protest
From: Cheryl & Leland Burns <cmburns@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 10:39:31 -0500
I'm, not really trying to bring back a dead string but...
At a non-SCCA sports car club meeting (yes, there are a few) the protest
was brought up and I believe this rumor to be true since I live here in
the land of the world's loudess RX7 and enjoy hearing it, er... make
that seeing it at every event. The protestor did not expect to win the
protest and is not expecting to win the appeal, or have Fordahle
stripped of his championship. But long term he hopes new rules will
prevent "factory type" car preparation from reaching a grass-roots
motorsports playground.

Leland "no comments just reporting" Burns