Re: Neat T-shirt

To: ConeChasr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Neat T-shirt
From: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 00:56:40 -0400
At 10:53 PM 9/30/99 EDT, ConeChasr@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 9/30/99 10:30:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>lorenzoscribe@hotmail.com writes:
>
><< IF LUCAS MADE GUNS, THERE WOULD BE NO WARS! >>
>
>Um, did I miss something?  What does this mean?

Well, not so awful long ago there was this British company that made
electrics (or tried to...) that were placed in MG's, and Triumphs and
Jag's.  Coincidentally, these car weren't very reliable, due to mostly
electronic glitches.  Things like wipers turning on for no reason, cars not
running in the rain *ANYTHING* that had to do with electrons got screwed up
running through Lucas Electrics!!!  Joseph Lucas, Prince of Darkness!

Why do the British drink warm beer????  Lucas refrigerators (sp?)

I saw this on a bumper sticker stuck to a vintage race car hauler @ Watkins
Glen:
Drawing of a doctor, and a patient sitting up in bed, scared to hell.  The
voice balloon says "WHADDYA MEAN A LUCAS PACEMAKER?!?!?!"

Sam