Re: rice boys racin

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rice boys racin
From: "The Christianson's" <chrstson@netins.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 16:42:50 -0500
No kidding:  Chrysler found a bigger market to go after.  Win on Sunday
Sell on Monday.  They must have figured they had sold all the neons that
they were going to to the SCCA enthusiasts.
I never understood why people were so suprised that they pulled out.  It
was always about money, they did not support Solo and road racing because
of some love for our sport.  They just wanted our money.  They certainly
got more money from the SCCA membership than they gave back.  Its a good
deal for them to see a pack of 50 neons and only give money to the top few.
 Now that the enthusiast helped them establish the car and their name with
all of  the aunts and uncles and grandmas...and so on,  they have moved
their marketing dollars on to something else.

Jeff Christianson
#65 EM