RE: SWAY BAR MNTS on Miatas.

To: "'Karen Telehowski'" <ktelehow@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: SWAY BAR MNTS on Miatas.
From: "Dale Kirstein" <kirstein@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 14:45:45 -0700
Thanks all for the info about repairing the sway bar mount on my Miata. Mazda
Comp Parts came through, and the new bracket showed up at 9 AM this morning.
The part is on, and I will see how it holds up without a weld.

I spoke with King Howard yesterday at our local awards party, and he said that
there may be a clarification of this rule coming out of the mini-convention. I
inferred from the conversation (and the key word here is INFERRED) that there
would be a loosening up of the interpretation, and they may go as far as to
call the entire assembly a mounting bracket, which would make modification and
mounting type free. Wouldn't that be nice!

Dale Kirstein