Re: Can someone Please

To: Hottvr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Can someone Please
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 18:16:41 -0700
Gee Mike, when I said that we should reserve the "d" name for those that
really deserve it, I thought it was obvious.

:-)))))))

Just kidding Mike! I truly do not think you are a d-head. There is only
one person on team.net that deserves that name, and it's not you. Talk
amongst yourselves.

P.S. Thanks Matt....but doesn't mAs run in AS? I think it's quite clear
what AS really stands for. :-)

Randy Chase