Move Tuscan to ESP :o

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Move Tuscan to ESP :o
From: "Jeff Cawthorne" <jabberwalky13@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 00:06:51 -0700
I am sure everyone is aware that Bill's new ride, a V8 powered 2300lb
missile, is also in AS.  The M3 got moved to ESP, so I think we should move
Bill's new Tuscan there as well.  Of course it should be allowed subframe
connectors ;)  Bill is a lousy driver (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) so it
wouldn't dominant those pathetic, out classed, pony cars (ducking).

Hey Bill ! I am talking about those TVR thingies :o  That is how bored we
are in S.D. we have lowered ourselves to talk about TVR's.

Can I have a class for my slush box Corvette?  NCCC has a class for every
car color and option package, so why not SCCA?  Ducking again

Go get 'em Bob T.  I will say one thing about this power to weight deal on
the M3.  14.00 @ 100mph in the 1/4 dead stock, from a straight 6, whoah!!!!
What about the previous generation M3's, they are slower, but are stuck in
CSP, what's the deal with that??????