Re: Shift knobs/C&C and sun in your eyes

To: "Lisa E." <clash_girl@yahoo.com>, "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>,
Subject: Re: Shift knobs/C&C and sun in your eyes
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 09:39:36 -0500
From: Lisa E. <clash_girl@yahoo.com>

>And thanks to all for the clarification.  I won't worry about it, but it is
>good to know I should hang on to the OEM knob and the visors just in case I
>need them later.

After spending time in my last three sports cars (Sonett, Midget, Europa),
all of which came to me without working sun visors, I really must ask:  Why
the hell would you remove perfectly-functional sun visors?

1970 Lotus Europa  (no sun visors, another of the protest-bait features in
ASP)
1992 Saturn SL2 (perfect sun visors and a sliding sun panel for the
moonroof)
1986 Chev Suburban (clunky, droopy, but still-useable sun visors)
LOON, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/
"If I can do it, it's not art"  - Red Green