More alternate ESP/now TVR

To: autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: More alternate ESP/now TVR
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 17:08:07 -0700
Just to stir some pot somewhere a little,
 Yes its true, THE "Kelly, Katie" drove my TVR 3000s at our last auto-
cross and said "its kinda a fun car". Think of her what you may but
she liked it. (she may be stopping in England to bring back one  ;) .)
 Too bad her drive coincided with the fixed number of "trouble free
british car runs" I had installed. Oh well, better to fix motor now and
here, rather that the parking lot at Nationals. (Eric S., Doctor at
large, do I still owe you a dinner?)

 Remember, if you think about a TVR long enough, you WILL want one!

The Bill guy.

PS just got back from the "San Diego ASEBRING Drivers" 40TH anniversary
picnic, and am headed to the banquet now at the auto mueseum at Balboa
Park..........Cool, 40 yrs of autoxing in San Diego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!