Re: More alternate ESP/now TVR

To: tvrdude@netzero.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More alternate ESP/now TVR
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 22:10:41 EDT
tvrdude@netzero.net writes:

<< Just to stir some pot somewhere a little,
  Yes its true, THE "Kelly, Katie" drove my TVR 3000s at our last auto-
 cross and said "its kinda a fun car". Think of her what you may but
 she liked it. (she may be stopping in England to bring back one  ;) .)
  Too bad her drive coincided with the fixed number of "trouble free
 british car runs" I had installed. Oh well, better to fix motor now and
 here, rather that the parking lot at Nationals. (Eric S., Doctor at
 large, do I still owe you a dinner?) >>

I still have one for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike B. 99cm