Re: Ayer tour info???

To: "Scott Phelps" <scott_phelps@gdt1.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Ayer tour info???
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 09:25:03 -0400
I not sure about overnight parking. I seem to remember trailers and the like
being left overnight. There is no camping on site. The gate will not open
before 7 am (I think). Drive fast.

The site is also used by the Massachusetts State Police use part of the
facility and are a bit sensitive about intrusion to their "space" (aren't we
all). So that's why the there are some fairly tight regs.

Anybody have specifics about work/run schedules, FCO, and other event
specific info? PZ, KB?

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net