Was Re: [Re: Only Interested in Your Own Car Syndrome], Now Ask and it s

To: Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Was Re: [Re: Only Interested in Your Own Car Syndrome], Now Ask and it shall be given
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 10:19:19 -0400
> When I joined I was hoping get get info about driving techniques,
> car setup options, and so on.

Great topics--and they get tons of replies typically when the questions
are asked.  Team.net is sort of like a conversation at a large party--and
someone has to make a conversational overture for someone else to respond
to it.  It is also like a conversation in that not everything said will
be useful, interesting, or even accurate.

mlc
'91 MR2 NA
-----anything after this, I didn't write, and don't necessarily agree
with----