Re: Did You get a hotel for the Peru NT Yet?????

To: "Scott Sawyer" <reddog_es22@juno.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Did You get a hotel for the Peru NT Yet?????
From: "HEYWARD WAGNER" <h_kenyon@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 18:41:45 -0400
In true Underdog fashion... getting rear ended by a 17 year old in a Buick
in the rain today) and we're pretty cheap :^)

-- gee Scott, what did you charge him?

Heyward K. Wagner
TEAM UNDERDOG RACING
Honda Civic Si - HS #48
www.teamunderdog.com
IMPACT GRAPHICS
Custom Automotive Graphics - Numbers - Magnetics - Static Cling
1-877-945-7446