Re: PeruBFG

To: PbPied@aol.com
Subject: Re: PeruBFG
From: John Whitling <alliancemillsoft@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 00:22:21 -0400
I have to agree with Alan about those drainage ditches. They upset a lot of
stock
cars as well as street prep thru mod cars. I was told that my car was completely
off the ground in the final bump before Sunday's finish (approx speed 50 mph or
so). If the course was just 15 or 20 feet further from the edge of the pavement
it would have helped a lot.

At first look it appears you can use the "drainage ditches" to add some creative
banking in the corners. Only problem is that it doesn't work. It's such a great
site that it's a shame that guys like Alan come from all over and then leave
with
the impression that Peru is bumpy. It doesn't have to be.

John Whitling