PeruBFG

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: PeruBFG
From: PbPied@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 23:11:48 EDT
Jeff Cashmore wrote:

"FSP = Guy St John had the MGB flying"

For sure...  but watching his class as a spotter for timing, it was
blatantly obvious that the Sat. course was perfect for his gearing...
from the middle to the top of 2nd off each "dipcorner".  Doncha love
it when it works out like that?  Did he use 3rd on Sunday?

Alan Sheidler
"Flying" at Peru too, but not the fast kind......!
How about I volunteer to design a course at that site that doesn't go through
those damn drainage valleys?  Amazing to me that the best part of that great
surface was hardly used at all this weekend...