Body Roll

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Body Roll
From: David A Teague <David.Teague@wcom.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 11:18:19 -0400
Howdy all,
  I have a question for some people in the know, for those were at
petersburgh pro solo, I was the person drviing the honda del sol.
After I amde the saturday runs several people came up to me and commented on
the amont of body roll that my car has. This weekend at a local autocross I
noticed that my front sway bar endlink bushings where almost chrushed flat,
I have already ordered some replacments. This car does not have a rear sway
bar, is there anything that I can do to lessen the body roll and stay in
E-Stock?

Thanks
David Teague
94 Honda Del Sol