RE: The List

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: The List
From: Kevin McCormick <ktm@unify.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 12:33:22 -0700
To not add Duane Komush (sorry for the mis-spelling Duane) to the list would
be bad.

Look at the thought and preparation, and just plain great machine work he's
done on all of his cars - Ford Escort Mexico, Ford Capri, Honda Civic.  I
don't know if there were any protests (although wasn't there one on the
legality of a twink - er twin-cam in the Escort?).  Besides, who else can
write articles month after month that educate _and_ befudle at the same
time?

Kevin McCormick