Re: C-stock wonderings

To: Pete Gossett <PeteGossett@netscape.net>
Subject: Re: C-stock wonderings
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 14:52:19 -0700

Pete Gossett wrote:

> For those of you who have been around the National scene for a while, I was
> wondering does the '88 Fiero Formula hold a chance against the MK-II
> MR2 n/t in C-Stock, or are they both out-classed by the 1.6 Miata?

I think that the 1.6 Miata and the Fiero will not be able to keep up
with the Porsche 924s and the second generation MR2 in CS. I have yet to
be beat by a CS Miata, even though I can say I felt Don Green outdrove
me in his. In other words, he was the better driver, and I still won.

Randy Chase
'91 MR2 CS