Re: C-stock wonderings

To: "Pete Gossett" <PeteGossett@netscape.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: C-stock wonderings
From: "kent rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 18:34:28 -0400
Way back when, the Fiero was very competitive - especially at
Pro Solos.  A *well set up* Fiero should at least be in the ballpark
for Solo II stuff - although a lot of development has gone into the
MR2s and Miatas in recent years and they're now impressively
quick.  Todd Rupp, Eric Eckman and Ted Weidner had success
at the national level in Fieros.  I think Todd and Eric have retired
from autocrossing and Ted now runs a Miata R.

Kent Rafferty