re: GM post - off autox subject

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: re: GM post - off autox subject
From: rohns@doitnow.com (Jim & Marilyn Rohn)
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 17:17:07 -0700
to anyone that really believed there was such a thing as buying at "cost,"
it ain't so ....

I went to gmpartsdirect.com and tried to order some items that I normally
buy locally

true, their prices were better than what I pay at my local dealer at
"racer's net" (same as wholesale)

wow!! can this be too good to be true? Let's add them to my cart

but, the shipping and "handling" charges made the items cost nearly list by
the time they got to my door

oh, additionally, they didn't disclose the shipping and handling charges
until AFTER you placed your order...

and there is no way to cancel an order

and there are no phone numbers associated with the site for you to try and
cancel your order

Jim Rohn

I sure hope that voice mail I left was for the right person and that I
don't have to pay $350 for something that will cost me $290 (including tax)
at my local Chevy dealer