Re: karting in Solo

To: "washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: karting in Solo
From: "Rich" <mudfly@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 20:23:48 -0400
I agree wholeheartily with your observation. The briggs is much easier to
drive for a novice, The Briggs is also easier to set up for autocross than
the 2cycle clutch karts ,which I have quickly learned is not very easy to
get right for autocross. I just spent a whole weekend getting
carburation,ignition and clutch slip setup correctly after a frustrating
autocrossing debut with the 2cycle engine the previous weekend .

Rick