RE: I drove the fastest autocross car!

To: "Autox List" <Autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: I drove the fastest autocross car!
From: "Cliff Loh" <cliff_loh@infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 23:31:11 -0700
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>

>I see. They have lured in another one. First it was Cliff Loh. Then
me. And
>now, Farzaam. Joe Cheng is slowly infiltrating the spread of that
terrible
>disease, Phantomitus.
>
>This is all Joe Cheng's fault, that evil, evil man. If you are ever
invited
>to drive the Phantom, I urge you, URGE you to decline the offer, and
then
>RUN!

I my piece for GRM, I mention that Joe had always wondered how fast
the car could be with the right combination of vehicle and hotshoe
driver.  So I guess this might have planted a seed that they should
start 'testing contracts' just like in F-1.  Will there be a mystery
driver in the Phantom @ Topeka this year???  Stay tuned...and keep
watching the entry list on the Nationals website I guess.

-c.
Cliff Loh, Vancouver, B.C. CANADA
"I started out with nothing & still have most of it left."
cliff_loh@infoserve.net,
inbred_hick@yahoo.com (alternate)