Phil's Membership

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Phil's Membership
From: "Murray, Matthew D." <MDMURRAY@gwns.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 03:57:00 -0400
Phil:

I understand and accept your "willingness" to mess with rules set-up by
clubs
that you are not a member of. What I don't understand is why you dropped the

SCCA membership after rejoining in '97 after not being a member for X years
for the Driver To National's deal. You do get Sports Car as part of the
membership package. :^) It isn't really that much of a fee. It works out to
less than 18 cents a day.

Matt Murray
mattm@optonline.net
Phil, holding the full gas can, said:
Flames about messing in the business of clubs of which I ma not currently a
member are welcome.  I was a member at the time of my survey, though.

Phil Ethier