Re: First draft of my proposed C&C re-write

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: First draft of my proposed C&C re-write
From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jeff@cyberconceptz.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 01:12:35 -0700
The M coupe mirror falls under the "not able to be held permently by factory
fasteners" rule I don't know about every other Z3 driver but every time i
Reach to put up my (non removeable) passanger sun visor I knock it off the
winshiled.
since it was designrd by BMW to be removed...

Jeff S Lloyd

(if I make my S capital does it mean more?)