Re: Short People & Pillows?

To: Tom Maycock <tmaycock@interaccess.com>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Short People & Pillows?
From: "Lisa E." <clash_girl@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:43:48 -0700 (PDT)
I haven't gotten a rule book yet so apologies for
asking this...

A gal in my class at my last autox used a pillow to
sit on and a bolster behind her -- I get the sense
from the below thread that this kind of thing is
illegal?

I wouldn't protest, I'm not close to beating her, but
I thought at first that maybe this is something *I*
should be doing if she is....it appears that might not
be the case.

Also my boyfriend pointed out that sitting on a pillow
would just make it easier for me to look just past the
nose of the car, which I shouldn't be doing anyway --
I should be looking ahead, so I might as well not
tempt myself....

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Lisa
95 Miata, BSL

--- Tom Maycock <tmaycock@interaccess.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, Kevin Stevens wrote:
>
> > So then why wouldn't it be ok to lower the stock
> driver's seat to solve the
> > visibility problem (and BTW decrease Cg)?
>
> I was actually going to mention the seat issue
> specifically, but skipped
snip

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com