SFR NORPAC Divisional June 16-18 (Sacramento, CA)

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: SFR NORPAC Divisional June 16-18 (Sacramento, CA)
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:04:09 -0700 (PDT)
The SFR Divisional is almost here and you can still get in your Registration
with no late fee if you hurry!

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2000/Divisional/reg_form.html

The Divisional site is now on a smooth asphalt which is fairly grippy and
extremely easy on tires.  Don't use wear as an excuse not to come! Don't forget
to bring your shorts and sunscreen, since Sacramento summers are..um...warm.
The Sacramento Chapter has everything over organized (Ken Mitchell is
involved:-)) so you can be assured of a fun, smooth event.

Everyone from Sopac that is depressed that the LA Divisional was cancelled,
come on up!  I know Norpac drivers like The Weasel can be intimidating, but
don't be afraid!  Come kick his a** in his own backyard!:-)

Like last year, I will offer one free quality beer (subject to my beer snob
interpretation) to any out of towner who makes the trek to Sacramento.  And
heck, I'll even buy them myself this time instead of stiffing Teresa with the
bill.:-)

So enter now before it's too late!  Ralphy will take care of your entry.

-Andy McKee

P.S.  Coming from the Bay Area does NOT qualify you as an "out of towner".:-)

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com