Re: SFR NORPAC Divisional June 16-18 (Sacramento, CA)

To: bklingler@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: SFR NORPAC Divisional June 16-18 (Sacramento, CA)
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 18:28:24 -0700 (PDT)
Um, I don't know Bob.  Next thing you'd know those San Diego types would start
complaining *they* deserved two beers after being traumatized by driving under
a cloud on the way up and thinking it was winter.  And they'd be followed by
those Seattle types saying something like they needed 12 beers per person since
it's so *hot* in Sacramento.

Tell you what, make it here and we can discuss.:-)

-Andy

--- Bob Klingler <bklingler@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

> Andy McKee wrote:
>
> > Like last year, I will offer one free quality beer (subject to my beer snob
> > interpretation) to any out of towner who makes the trek to Sacramento.  And
> > heck, I'll even buy them myself this time instead of stiffing Teresa with
> the
> > bill.:-)
> >
> > So enter now before it's too late!  Ralphy will take care of your entry.
> >
> > -Andy McKee
> >
> > P.S.  Coming from the Bay Area does NOT qualify you as an "out of
> towner".:-)
>

> Hey Andy,
>
> Does coming from Colorado maybe qualify for two beers?
>
>       BK
>       BS99

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
http://photos.yahoo.com