Re: Weird Question - Heart Stress and Autocross

To: clash_girl@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Weird Question - Heart Stress and Autocross
From: Stephen Bernard <solo-2@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 23:27:30 -0400
> Obviously, he won't be able to do this in the *immediate* future,
> but I was
> wondering if you know (or are) someone who has had similar
> experience and
> been allowed to autocross afterward?  I would never  encourage him
> to do
> something unsafe, and I know that autocrossing can really get your
> adrenaline going...
>
> Do you think he'll just have to be a spectator?

Yep, I'm no MD but one of the guys who was at an NESCC
event that I know had had Quardruple bypass heart surgury.
He was auto-xing. I think he had that surgury last year.
I think he should ask his doctor to be safe.

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata (B-Stock)
mailto:Solo-2@juno.com

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.