Re: Weird Question - Heart Stress and Autocross

To: "Lisa E." <clash_girl@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Weird Question - Heart Stress and Autocross
From: Jamie Sculerati <jamies@mrj.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 13:54:05 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, Lisa E. wrote:

> Now you've got me wondering about "a whole nuther"
> mental picture.... :)  I can't see a normal pregnancy
> affecting a female's ability to compete provided she
> is comfortable and able to steer normally and her
> doctor has no problem with it -- I kinda think I'd
> look funny in a helmet and maternity clothes,
> though...what is the "most pregnant" (months-wise)
> that you've ever seen a female autocrosser??

One of the clubs I was with for awhile had a woman who competed up to just
past 7 months -- that's when she had to stop driving for any reason,
because the seat belt would no longer stop her from striking the
steering wheel in a collision.

Jamie
'92 Prelude Si (which my wife refused to drive or ride in after 8 months)
Speed Demon Racing
http://www.mindspring.com/~jsculerati/sdr