Re: please don't squeeze the kumhos

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: please don't squeeze the kumhos
From: "David Green" <talon95@kscable.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 19:22:40 -0500
They'll work ok.  I think the general consensus is that they will
not be faster than 225's, but from my own experience (running
265's on 8" wheels) they will not be slower either.  If your
referring to the 245/45/16's, you might want to get them
while you can.  225's may come in soon, but supply has
been really bad in the last year.  Anyone know if this is
supposed to improve??

Dave G.
'95 Eagle Talon Tsi
ESP

> well I did not recieve the resopnses I expected on Squeezing 245 K tires
on 7" rims..  just once more could the K tire gurus on this list tell me
their suggestions on weather it will work or not on a soft sprung stock car?