List burbles

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: List burbles
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@phase.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 00:48:49 -0600 (MDT)
Yes, the list started spewing out another batch of repeats earlier today.
Still collecting evidence, but I may have a some ideas on the problem.  What
I did earlier today was make it a moderated list, so each and every post
had to wait for my personal intervention.  That explains the odd timing of
some of the discussions.  I know you are shocked, but I don't actually sit
at a keyboard nursing along Team.Net some 525,000 seconds per year.

In the morning ( morning as defined by mjb standard time ) I'll switch it
back to normal, and keep an eye on progress.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

mjb.