Kumho V700 Question

To: "'AutoX'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Kumho V700 Question
From: "Tharpe, Joe (RyTull Coil)" <JoeT@ryersoncoil.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:39:26 -0500
I am driving a 99 Si and I have just flipped my Kumhos on the rims and ran
last weekend.  I felt like I was running in the rain instead of the dry.  I
felt like I had good braking but poor grip in the turns.   It was really a
dry, warm, overcast day.   The tires have about 1/32" left on them.
I am headed to the Salina regional this weekend and have ordered 2 new heat
cycled full tread V700's for the front that will hopefully arrive before
this weekend.
My question is:  Will the new full tread tires be better or worse than the
old worn flipped one's?
Help,
Joe T