Corrado *can* win!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Corrado *can* win!
From: Jason Saini <speedyj73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:44:33 -0700 (PDT)
I am very pleased with the results from this past weekend!  I drove OK
on Saturday, but great on Sunday to take the win...  the first of my
knowledge for a Corrado at a National event.  Some of the class
top-guns were not there, but I was still able to manage 11th in PAX
with a poor run on Saturday.  I think the Corrado has what it takes to
be considered a top GS car.

I want to thank Predator Motorsport for their awesome shocks... the
Corrado doesn't have a chance without them!  I'd also like to thank
Hoosier for some incredible tires that worked great on the Devens
surface.  A big thanks to the event organizers and the National staff
as well!  I'm looking forward to Harrisburg and Peru!

-Jason Saini  .  Chicago, IL
-'93 Corrado  .  GS Sleeper (not anymore!)