RE: Sticking your arm out when rolling over.

To: "'autocross digest'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sticking your arm out when rolling over.
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 12:27:04 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Mon, 12 Jun 2000, Linnhoff, Eric wrote:
> So Scott, how many times have you flown up & over a pair of bike handlebars?
> BTDT, no darn fun at all.  But it does happen in extreme slow motion.  Right
> up to and including the pain as you're laying there on the road.

I'm not Scott, but I've crashed bikes here and there... :-)

I can conclusively say that sometimes it's not slow.

For instance, after your brake rotor explodes and tosses pieces of metal
into your rad, thereby letting water get on the rear slick, and you tip it
into turn three at Summit and you get highsided to the moon.  That
happened pretty quickly... :-/

"What th....."...

"Why am I in this ambulance?"

:-)