RE: thrown Neon belts

To: "'Jeff Parker'" <lugnut@texas.net>, "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: thrown Neon belts
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:07:19 -0500
Once a belt flies off it has stretched beyond allowable specs and should not
be used again.  Possibly the pulleys are out of round or got nicked,
scratched, bent, whatever and are the root cause of your problem.  The good
news is that if you're still under warranty the belts are covered.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com