Lies & SM

To: dg50@daimlerchrysler.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Lies & SM
From: Brian C Knoblauch <bluemr2@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 18:30:07 -0400
>Part of my "job" as SM Shogun involves keeping track of attendance
>statistics so that I can try and convince the Powers That Be that SM
>deserves a place at the Nationals table. I've been told that National
Tour

        I'd like to see SM go national...  However, I'd also like to be eligible
for it!!!  SM seems to embody the principle that I have had in mind with
my car as I (very) slowly add new "toys" to it...  But, I'm not allowed
to play there, snif, snif...
        OK, 'nuff whining...  I'm over it now! :-)  IMHO, Stock needs to go back
to stock, SP needs to just go away (or actually, turn into a set of ST &
SM classes).  Prepared and Modified can stay the way they are 'cause
they're pretty cool that way...

Brian
http://www3.sscorp.com/~briank

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.