Re: Rollovers--RTFM

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rollovers--RTFM
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@phase.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:57:12 -0600 (MDT)
>  You might learn something, and 850+ mailboxes will thank you.

In truth, there are 1,337 autox subscribers, 527 on the real time list,
810 on the digest version.  All told, there are currently 88 lists run from
autox.team.net, with a total subscriber base of about 15,500, last time
I counted.  Highly relevent facts I'm sure you are all just thrilled to
find out!

By the way, so far only one duplicate post lately, and that was the fault of,
uh, well, some guy I've never heard of, yeah, that's it, it wasn't me and
my fat fingers!

mjb.