Re: Driving Shoes, Now have you seen a fire?

To: "Paul Cezanne" <oblique@alum.mit.edu>, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driving Shoes, Now have you seen a fire?
From: "Williams" <bswilliams@myriad.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 18:46:34 -0500
Yes I've seen two fires at auto-xes.  The worst one was when the oil catch
can overflowed and soaked the header wrap of a CP Camaro that was running on
the grid next to me.  I hollered to the driver that he was on fire, and he
hollered back that the headers always smoked.  It took some searious yelling
before he believed me.  Then the people who came running up opened the hood
so they could blow the extinguisher DOWN on the flames.  Talk about taking a
serious situation and turning it into a dangerous one.

Bryan Williams
Beer Money Racing
Cool, Calm, and Collected (so far)