Re: FL emmissions testing gone?

To: "Brian Dettling" <aa821@acorn.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FL emmissions testing gone?
From: "Jarrod Pilone" <moparman@mediaone.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 09:42:04 -0400
I live in FL and what they were talk about some time ago was just making
cars 5 yrs old and older having to go through emissions. Mainly due to
almost every car on the road down here is within 5 yrs old and leased. and
most counties in FL do not have emissions anyways.

Jarrod

http://www.mopar-man.com  moparman@mediaone.net
President, Mopars of the Palm Beaches http://www.crosswinds.net/~mopb
'70 Road Runner (clone) Convertible '72 Demon Project Car
'70 Duster 340 4 Speed In-Violet, Now Black & 318
-----Original Message-----ing a more time consuming (and thorough) test in