Re: Harrisburg Pro results?

To: <TeamZ3@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Harrisburg Pro results?
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 18:04:37 -0400
>From bad memory (having just gotten in). And since I just got in, I
certainly didn't make the challenge.

GH
Salerno
Paul Koz
Lynn R-Koz
Larry Fine
Me (anybody got a Boxster for sale? :^)    )
and either Mark Shehan or Karl Bender (sorry guys I didn't remember your
positions)

SS was won by Dvorak
followed by REJ(O) [!?!]
Leverone and Bettencourt next (I not sure which was which, and Nick even
told me as we were leaving).

FS was Dean

And my mind is a little fuzzy from there.

PM heats Saturday were hit with rain during the first heat. I tried starting
the cars quicker as soon as I felt the first drops. FS ran all wet. Dean had
a good run even wet 31.xxx. It dried during the second heat, and us in the
third (AS, SS, ESP) had dry runs. High 60s to low 70s for this morning's
runs. I didn't improve at all. Salerno and fine had light and cone troubles
today and yesterday.

Metro NYC traffic was annoying no matter which route you took. :^Þ
If I think of more I'll post.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net