Re: Great Cars

To: indyspat@flash.net
Subject: Re: Great Cars
From: Stephen Bernard <solo-2@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2000 18:20:15 -0400
> Hi, I am in the market for a great handling and powerful car.  I dont
> want to spend over 20,000.  Also I am thinking of not autoXing
> anymore, and go-karting instead.  We have a local track here, plus I
can
> autoX a kart.  What I want is a fast good handling car, that if I want
will
> do good on an autoX course.  So what tops your list of good cars?

Hi Marc, I would say a Miata would fit your criteria
It is a very balanced car and will cost you under $20K
The Toyota MR2 is also decent car.
You could also go with an RX-7 they sure seem tough
to beat as well as a C4 Vette.
If you are talking about a new car a Miata might just
squeak in for a base version and it could pull your Kart. :)

Steve Bernard
Red '99 Miata (B-Stock)
NER Region (Novice Class)
mailto:Solo-2@juno.com