Peru National Tour

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Peru National Tour
From: "Paula Whitney" <pwhitney@shamroc.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 16:02:06 -0500
The entries for the Peru National Tour are at the 300 limit with about
25 on the waiting list.  If you registered and are unable to attend I'm
sure one of the 25 would love for you to let the National office know.
And if you sent your entry in the last week you need to check and see if
you are in or on the list.  The web page will be updated shortly, but
until then you can always call the office.

Congrads to all that made the Harrisburg Pro such a great event, special
thanks to Jim and Audrey Harnish for all their hard work and Lee Piccone
for a great course.  A record turnout and we were finished and starting
the challenges by about 1:30 on Sunday.

Thanks to all,
paula whitney