Re: S2000s and Miatas

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: S2000s and Miatas
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 22:07:27 -0400
Just for a point of reference. Mazda had Ride & Drives for the dealers in
June (I think) of 1989. Mike Soloman and I went up to Foxboro, MA to be some
of the "pro" drivers. The cars were all serial numbers of less than #100.
The event attracted quite a crowd of outsiders. We got to hammer
H^H^H^H^H^H^ demonstrate the vehicles all day, plus a shirt and corduroy
hat. Almost went out to buy one. Demand and lack of supply (plus dealer mark
up just like the S2000) and Tammy's resistance to the car, kept me out of a
new Miata.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net