Re: Impressions of autocrossing the MR-2 spyder

To: "Darren P. Madams" <darren@madams.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Impressions of autocrossing the MR-2 spyder
From: "Richard Williams" <richw1@mediaone.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:05:42 -0400
Very good write-up.  Looks like a lot of people raced her car that day.  It
is good to see how several different people ran in the car and first
impressions.  I will be taking my spyder out for her 1st autox, just got
past 1000 miles.  Thank you again.

Richard Williams
2000 Absolutely Red MR2 Spyder
2000 Carbon Blue Celica GT