Peru Tour

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Peru Tour
From: Karen Kraus <kiirenza@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 20:24:11 -0700
     Okay, I admit it, I waited until two weeks before the event to send
my entry in. I was hoping beyond hope that I would get in, knowing how
the Evansville Tour always fills up. I ended up fourth on the wait list
(please, oh please, if you aren't going, please tell Denver!!!). I was
not surprised that the Pro filled up, and I wouldn't be surprised if the
Divisional fills up.

     I say the problem is the people who run events at Peru. They just
do such a damn good job of setting up and running events that people
*want* to come back. ;) Worse yet, they tell *other* autocrossers what a
great site it is, and how smoothly the events there go, and so those
*other* people want to run too. ;) I'm a southeast division member, and
I've never been to a southeast Divisional (no offense, Mark), but I've
been to the CenDivs at Peru the past two years, and the Pro at Peru for
the last three. Yeah, it's a 9 hour haul for me, but it's worth it.

Karen Kraus
1996 Camaro Z28 1LE (FS34)
no, I'm not buying a Subaru!! ;)

--

"You never get away, you only get someplace else."
     -- Lovka's Dilemma

"No matter what they're telling you, they're not telling you the whole
truth."
     -- Todd's Principle

"The best view of your soul is from beyond the edge, looking back."
     -- No Fear

http://www.erols.com/kiirenza/trisk