RE: was Re: Running two courses at Peru, now National Tours and l

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: was Re: Running two courses at Peru, now National Tours and l
From: Jeff Winchell <jwinchell@Giftspot.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:48:06 -0700
The NWR/SCCA has about 10% of their entrants (20-25 out of 200-250) going to
out of state divisional and national type events. That number isn't so
important to the number of local event attendees except for one huge thing:

At least here, the people that tend to travel to big autocross events, are
also the ones who do the lion's share of the local event organizational
work. If taken too far, this can seriously hamper the ability of a region to
put on local events.