2nd Annual Southeast Summer Shootout

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 2nd Annual Southeast Summer Shootout
From: David McDaniel <hoser@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 22:50:38 -0400
Just a reminder about the 2nd Annual Southeast Summer Shootout this
weekend at Dade County High School in Trenton, GA.  We will be running
Saturday & Sunday, everyone is welcome for one day or both.  We will
have a Social Saturday night with door prizes, as well as goody bags for

all registrants.  You can still register on-line at
http://www.rivergate5speed.com/     The Days Inn is offering 10 %
discounts if you mention SCCA for those wishing to stay over.  The phone

number is listed with the event schedule on the web-site.  We will be
running a Junior Driver program, so bring the kids out and have some
fun!  If you have any questions, please let me know.  Look forward to
seeing you all out there.
David McDaniel
Solo II Co-Chair