2nd Annual Southeast Summer Shootout

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 2nd Annual Southeast Summer Shootout
From: David McDaniel <hoser@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 08:23:39 -0400
The Chattanooga Region will be hosting the 2nd Annual Southeast Summer
Shootout June 24-25th at Dade County High School in Trenton, GA.  This
will be a fun-filled event allowing you to test yourself against
competition from local regions.  This is a two day event, but you can
run 1 day only if you like.  We will have Registration and Tech open at
9 AM, Driver's meeting at 11:45 and First car off at Noon on both days.
We will have a Junior Driver's class, so bring the kids out and get them

started racing early!  There will be a Social Saturday night, and we
will be giving away door prizes.  To register on-line, go to
http://www.rivergate5speed.com/
The Trenton Days Inn is giving us a 10% Discount if you mention "SCCA",
and it is only about 3/4 mile away from the site.  Their phone # is
706-657-2550.
If you have any questions, please let me know, we look forward to seeing

you out there!
David McDaniel
Solo II Co-Chair