Re: participation thing + license plates

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: participation thing + license plates
From: Mari L Clements <mrndr2@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 08:17:47 -0400
> >> I wondered if people were wondering what
> >> the hell the deal was with the goofball running HS in a ratty old
Sentra
> >> on lame street tires.
>
> >Can't agree with this.
>
> What he said.  I saw several car/driver combos that were severely
> out of their depth.

Remember the Safari wagon running in ESP at Evansville?  Not a prayer of
winning ESP in that thing, but Alex Quirk had a blast and made it go
faster than anybody (except those of us who've been beaten by the
ultimate grocery getter) would have ever expected.  What's his signature
line? Something fitting, I think.

And back to license plates for $1000, Alex.  Josh Sirota had
L8APEX
on his MR2.  Not sure if he transfered the tag to his BMW or not, but I
liked that one.

Now for a new twist on this.  What about suggesting tags that people
*should* have?  I think Jean Kinser should have
LOOKAHD

mlc
'91 MR2 NA
-----anything after this, I didn't write, and don't necessarily agree